Chanel J12 Marine
High technology. Presented in Baselworld 2010.
The "J12 Marine" © CHANEL
• Black high-tech* sand-blasted ceramic and steel case with black rubber bracelet and blue bezel (38 and 42mm) or black bezel (42mm).
• white high-tech* polished ceramic and steel case with white rubber strap and
white bezel (38mm).
• engraved steel back.
• unidirectional rotating steel Bezel, engraved and equipped with a high-tech*
ceramic or sapphire dial (in Blue or Black) for easy reading of time under water.
• luminescent dot at 12 o'clock acts as guide marker.
• sapphire watch-crystal with a Blue anti-reflective coating on the inside and
outside (on the Black version) or clear coating on the white model.
• screw down steel crown with high-tech* ceramic caBochon equipped with a
• Black or white lacquer dial.
• hands, numerals and the numBeral ‘12' is luminescent for perfect legibility in the darkness.
• resistant to a pressure depth of 300 metres (30 atm).
• mechanical swiss automatic movement (28,800 viBrations/hour).
• power reserve: 42 hours.
• functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date and time under water on the Bezel.
• matte rubber bracelet with openings allow water to be released from the
• highly water resistant, shock resistant, light resistant, uv resistant composite
• polished and satin-finish ardillon Buckle, engraved with chanel.
Through her life, Gabrielle Chanel embodied strength, character and a fierce desire for independence. Maison CHANEL, avant-garde and constantly innovative, has come down through the decades to become an unmistakable symbol of distinction, elegance and refinement.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >