If you have missed it... Last month's world events
From Paris to Hong Kong via Monaco, discover our selection of glamorous world events and the pictures of the celebrities who attended them.
Click on the image above to view the photo-gallery of the events that were hosted by watchmaking brands last month:
- On February 15, Slyde sponsored the «Poker for Pink» tour in association with Pink Ribbon Monaco. A major event held by her serene Highness, Princess Charlene, the « Poker for Pink » tour aimed at raising the awareness of breast cancer screening.
- On February 16, Leonardo di Caprio appeared on the red carpet for the BAFTA wearing a black tuxedo and his TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph.
- The Brit Awards 2014 ceremony took place on February 19th, at London’s O2 Arena. On this occasion, Raymond Weil, Official Watch & Timing Partner of the BRIT Awards, offered a special edition timepiece to some of the most famous names in the music industry.
- Three months after the signing of the partnership with the descendent of Gustave Eiffel, Cvstos had the pleasure to welcome Mr Philippe Coupérie Eiffel on its booth at the WPHH.
- The 2014 edition of the Longines Hong Kong Masters was held from February 21st to 23rd 2014 at AsiaWorld-Expo (Hong Kong). As the title partner and official timekeeper for the Hong Kong Masters, Longines presented the Conquest Classic, the official watch for the event.
- For the seventh consecutive year, Piaget cohosted the Film Independent Spirit Awards, a star-studded affair honoring the best performers, writers, directors and producers of independent film.
- As the Official Timekeeper for Paris Saint-Germain - French Ligue 1 Champions - Hublot opted for a symbolic unveiling of the King Power Paris Saint-Germain at the Ooredoo training centre. Edinson Cavani, Thiago Silva, Yohan Cabaye, Gregory Van Der Wiel and Salvatore Sirigu were invited to take part in a Hublot Watch Academy workshop, with the assistance from a professional watchmaker.
Since its launch in 2005, Cvstos has been following its own contemporary, aesthetic path, producing imposing, technical timepieces.Find out more
From the outset, Hublot has embodied design and innovation that differ markedly from the established watchmaking order. With the impetus provided by Jean-Claude Biver, by 2004 these values had...Find out more
Today Longines is the oldest brand still in business, unchanged, in the international registers held by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). The firm has a long tradition,...Find out more
One hundred and forty years’ worth of uninterrupted history have allowed Piaget to forge its unique jewellery and watchmaking expertise. The Brand is a genuine Fine Watchmaking manufacture that...Find out more
At the time of the Brand’s creation in 1976, Raymond Weil wanted to bring luxury Swiss watchmaking within the reach of a wider public. This visionary approach, always dear to the three generations,...Find out more
Slyde Watch, a Swiss digital manufacture, demonstrates its passion for fine watchmaking in line with the design codes of new technologies. Faithful to the aesthetic appearance of the most...Find out more
Over 150 years’ worth of watchmaking knowhow and technical innovations have enabled TAG Heuer to be the absolute benchmark in terms of avant-garde sports watches.Find out more