Baume & Mercier A happy winner
Last April we offered an Baume & Mercier watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Baume & Mercier contest of April 2019 is:
- Mr Angell Jason, from Dorchester, UK
He won the Baume & Mercier Classima watch worth CHF 990.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the 3 questions of the contest:
- What is the power reserve of the Clifton Baumatic 10436 in days?
- 5 days
- Which design element indicates the COSC certification on the dial of the Clifton Baumatic 10436?
- A subtle anthracite target on the dial
- For how many years has Baume & Mercier being producing quality watches?
- 189 years
The Baume & Mercier watchmaking Maison has always had powerful emotional and celebratory connotations, while expressing watchmaking excellence in all its creations. Since 1830, it has embodied a family history in which a passion for detail and a quest for excellence convey a firm commitment: to perpetuate its heritage while being an essential partner of memorable moments. For Baume & Mercier, time is far more than just a sequence of seconds,...Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >