Graham A happy winner
Last June we offered a Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer watch in our monthly competition. Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Graham contest of June 2018 is:
- Mrs Sarah Courtney, from Birmingham, UK
She won the Graham Chronofighter Vintage Pulsometer watch, worth CHF 4,450.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the different questions of the contest:
- Which emblematic Graham watch collection is immediately recognisable thanks to its trigger?
- What is the inspiration for the colours used in the Chronofighter Superlight Carbon collection?
- Formula 1 tyres
- What is so distinctive about the Chronofighter Vintage Nose Art models?
- They have pictures of pin-up girls on the dial
Based in La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, Graham preserves the legacy of London clockmaker George Graham, developing modern timepieces that combine sophisticated techniques with an atypical design.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >