If you have missed it... Last month world events
Ranging from Beyoncé to Charlize Theron, including Cameron Diaz or Julia Robert, many celebrities took part in events hosted by watchmaking brands. Have a look at the pictures!
Last month, many celebrities and notable guests appear in evenings or events organized by watchmaking brands! From Beyoncé to Charlize Theron, including Cameron Diaz, find below our selection of events, and click on the image above to view the slideshow.
- Bar Rafaeli, Bianca Bandolini d’Adda as well as numerous VIP guests participated in a cocktail party that celebrated Piaget’s High Jewellery Tribute To The Rose.
- In Paris, Martin Gore from Depeche Mode and the CEO of Hublot Ricardo Guadalupe came together to launch a important new joint fundraising project for charity: water
- Brand ambassador Cameron Diaz came out to celebrate TAG Heuer’s newest flagship boutique in New York.
- Cate Blanchett wore Chopard at the Golden Globe Awards
- On January 10, 2013, Glashütte Original held a glamorous event in Xun Club, Beijing to launch its new collection of feminine timepieces “Pavonina”.
- On the occasion of "The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour" show on December 22nd in New York City, Beyoncé wore her Quatre ring from Boucheron.
- Kerry Washington, Jared Leto, Charlize Theron, Julia Roberts et Reese Witherspoon wore Harry Winston jewels on various red carpets.
Everything in the Maison centers on a global message linked to joy, to happiness and the celebration of life: for the Boucheron family, life is festive. Frédéric Boucheron’s choice of the theme...Find out more
Maison Chopard epitomises the alliance between watchmaking and jewellery. It has always known how to meet the expectations of its day, relying on four essential values: expertise, tradition,...Find out more
Glashütte Original is the rightful heir to Germany’s 170 years of legacy in the art of watchmaking. Glashütte Original is an authentic high-end manufactory that outfits all of its watches with...Find out more
Harry Winston’s commitment to quality and fine craftsmanship, in keeping with the finest traditions of Haute Horlogerie, remains the unmistakable signature of a rare degree of legitimacy in the...Find out more
From the outset, Hublot has embodied design and innovation that differ markedly from the established watchmaking order. With the impetus provided by Jean-Claude Biver, by 2004 these values had...Find out more
One hundred and forty years’ worth of uninterrupted history have allowed Piaget to forge its unique jewellery and watchmaking expertise. The Brand is a genuine Fine Watchmaking manufacture that...Find out more
Over 150 years of watchmaking savoir-faire and technical innovation have made TAG Heuer a global reference in avant-garde sports watches. As it tracked the rise of sports demanding increasingly...Find out more