Longines A happy winner
Last October we offered a Longines watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Longines contest of October 2018 is:
- Mr Claude Mabillard, from Corminboeuf, Switzerland
He won the Longines HydroConquest watch worth CHF 1,150.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the different questions of the contest:
- Which Longines collection does the HydroConquest belong to?
- Which historic event was Longines the timekeeper for at the start of the 20th century?
- The Atlantic crossing by Charles Lindbergh
- Which female tennis player celebrated 10 years of partnership with Longines this year?
- Steffi Graf
Based in St. Imier since 1832, Longines has a long tradition in watchmaking, characterised by the elegance of its watches. Using expertise gained as the company has evolved, Longines has gradually forged ties with the world of sport, where it demonstrates its excellence in precision timekeeping. Today, Longines is the oldest brand still in business, unchanged, in the international registers held by the World Intellectual Property Organization...Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >