LONGINES A happy winner
Last October we offered a LONGINES watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus contest of September 2020 is:
- Mr Thierry L., from ST PHILBERT DE GRAND LIEU, France
He won the LONGINES Spirit watch worth CHF 2'100.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the 3 questions of the contest:
- Who does the Longines Spirit Collection honour?
- The pioneers who conquered the air, sea or land
- The New Longines Spirit is certified with which label?
- In what year was the Longines name registered?
- In 1889
Based in St. Imier since 1832, Longines has a long tradition in watchmaking, characterised by the elegance of its watches. Using expertise gained as the company has evolved, Longines has gradually forged ties with the world of sport, where it demonstrates its excellence in precision timekeeping. Today, Longines is the oldest brand still in business, unchanged, in the international registers held by the World Intellectual Property Organization...Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >