RALF TECH A happy winner
Last May we offered a RALF TECH watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-RALF TECH contest of May 2020 is:
- Mrs André Castanier, from Denney, France
He won the RALF TECH WRB "First Edition" watch worth CHF 1250.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the 3 questions of the contest:
- What does the RALF TECH "Veteran Academy" watch commemorate?
- The D-Day Landing of June 6, 1944
- The case of the "WRB First Edition" watch that we are offering in this contest is made of what material?
- Surgical-grade steel
- Before becoming a watchmaking brand, what was the RALF TECH name associated with?
- Scuba diving
In 1996, professional diver Frank Huyghe created the RALF TECH brand: diving suits, buoyancy compensators, regulators, masks, etc. In 2003, on the strength of his personal experience, he designed a watch that could withstand the enormous pressures of the ocean depths and beat the World Record of deep diving. This was the RALF TECH WR1.Find out more >
All the news >
All the watches >