Raymond Weil A happy winner
Last October we offered a Raymond Weil watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Raymond Weil contest of November 2018 is:
- Mr Dominique Boulard, from Fillière, France
He won the Raymond Weil Maestro Moonphase watch worth CHF 1,650.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the different questions of the contest:
- For which collection has Raymond Weil just unveiled new models this fall?
- The Moon Phase Maestro watch offered in this contest uses:
- A mechanical self-winding movement
- To which Beatles album did Raymond Weil dedicate a Maestro model?
- Abbey Road
At the time of the Brand’s creation in 1976, Raymond Weil wanted to bring luxury Swiss watchmaking within the reach of a wider public. This visionary approach, always dear to the three generations, has enabled the Brand to develop internationally, within the space of only a few decades.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >