Eberhard & Co. Official opening of the museum in La-Chaux-de-Fonds
The brand inaugurates its very own museum in the historic building where it all began.
On 27th June, the 10th anniversary day of the UNESCO declaration, a historic selection of the brand’s heritage has been exhibited for the very first time in a specially created space.
The historic eagle was placed on the top of the building by Georges-Lucien Eberhard now once again reigns over avenue Léopold-Robert, after undergoing a long restoration process supported by Eberhard & Co. to return it to its original glory.
Since 1887, Eberhard & Co. has been synonymous with passion, innovation and attention to detail and design. These values have defined the Maison ever since it was founded.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >