Vulcain A look back at 2014
2014 has been a busy and dynamic year for the Le Locle brand.
With 2014 seeing the development of new collections, expansion of its markets, the reinforcement of existing partnerships and the renovation of its manufacture, this year has been a busy one for the Le Locle brand, which is expecting this dynamic path to continue.
Below, Vulcain presents a look back at a few of the significant events that have marked 2014, a year rich in development and partnerships.
- New store windows at Art&Gems in Doha, Qatar.
- The limited edition for Le Cabinet de Curiosités of Thomas Erber 2013 was taken up by Colette in Paris.
- Window display branding at XP Paris.
- New window displays at our partner Fredmans Ur in Stockholm.
- Several new points of sale were opened, the most recent of which include Juwelia in Switzerland, Budma in the Czech Republic, Pavageau and Timekeeping in France, and more.
- The first Vulcain flagship store was opened in Beijing, followed by the first Shop-in-Shop in Xian.
- Branding at Forges Paris.
DONATIONS AND SPONSORING
- Most recent involvement in the Vulcain Trophy.
- New partner of the Vulcain Jazz Classics.
- Partnership with the «Heart for India» foundation.
- Donation made to the Battenberg foundation for professional reintegration.
- Special brand ambassadors’ day in Paris.
- Photo exhibition in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Brand presentation in Singapore on 2 September.
- Presentation of the brand to press and clients in Singapore.
- Exhibition in Brno at SEW 2014.
- Involvement in the 50th anniversary of our partner Les Ambassadeurs.
- Dragon Boat Race and the «Vulcain Dynamic Moment» photo competition.
- Involvement in «Passion for Watches» in Brussels.
A VARIETY OF NEW MODELS
2014 was also marked by the development of new and collections:
- Cricket Collection
- Aviator Instrument Chronograph Collection
- First Lady Collection
A NEW SHOWCASE TO MATCH ITS AMBITIONS
This year, the brand carried out several refurbishment and renovation projects at its manufacture. With new wooden flooring, a new meeting room and a new façade, here too, Vulcain demonstrates a level of dynamism to match its ambitions.
Producing watches fit for their time since 1858, Vulcain now occupies a mansion in Le Locle. In this cradle of Swiss watchmaking, the Firm has brought together the best watchmaking skills to preserve and maintain an undertaking that is still helping to write some of the greatest pages of watchmaking history.Find out more >
All the news >
All the watches >