Zenith Anthony Beltoise
Last 23rd September, Zenith welcomed French racing driver Anthony Beltoise to the manufacture in Le Locle.
The same spirit of daring, the same taste for challenge, and Zenith also shares Anthony Beltoise's passion for classic cars. He sometimes leaves the GT circuits to indulge this passion in classic rallies. This season, his programme includes: the Tour Auto 2015, the Tour de Corse Historique in October 2015 and the Grand Prix de Monaco Historique in May 2016. These events will be covered by TF1 on the Sunday morning AutoMoto show, on which Anthony has his own slot. This is a passion he shares with Margot Laffite, in her monthly "Essai Extrême" slot on the V6 show.
When it comes to a wealth of talent, Anthony Beltoise has a past like no other. Considered by professionals to be the best GT driver in France, he has a number of successes to his name:
· Winner of the Volant ELF at Magny-Cours in 1993
· FFSA F3 Runner-Up in 1996
· Winner of the Monaco GP in a Renault Sport Trophy (1999 and 2001)
· 1999: winner of the Spa 24 Hours
· 2005-2006-2008: Winner of the Porsche Carrera Cup championship
· 2004-2009: Porsche Carrera Cup Runner-Up
· 2011-2012: FFSA GT Champion in the Porsche GT3R
· 2013: FFSA GT Runner-Up for McLaren
· 2014: driver for AUDI/Sebastien Loeb Racing: 2 poles, 1 victory
· 2015: currently driving a Ferrari 458 GT3 in the FFSA GT