Alpina Comtesse Horological Smartwatch
The Ladies' collection of connected watches welcomes two new elegant and sporty models equipped with stainless steel straps with black PVD coating.
Launched in 1963, the first ever Comtesse collection consisted of automatic movements. The model became a connected watch four years ago and continues to evolve towards technology. The Comtesse Horological Smartwatch is the result of development between Alpina and the Swiss brand MMT. In 2018, two new versions of the Comtesse Horological Smartwatch, expressing a modern balance of a sporty elegance and the Swiss connected watchmaking, are added to the collection.
Comtesse Horological Smartwatch with silver indexes © Alpina
The watch is linked via a mobile application (available on both iOS and Android systems) powered by an MMT-281-1 module. It can record and track daily life activities such as: activity tracking, sleep monitoring, dynamic coaching, smart alarms and call & messages notifications. All the collected data can be stored and backed-up via the app. You don't need to worry about synchronizing your data anymore as it is independently stored for a month. Another practical option is the woldtimer which displays 24 hours time zones to choose from and adapts to the time anywhere in the world. Easy to use, all the connected functions are operated by the crown pusher. The icons are displayed on the dial representing: a message bubble and a phone for notifications, a figure for activity and smart alarms and finally a crescent moon for the sleep monitoring. The watch can work independently with its two year battery life.
Comtesse Horological Smartwatch with rose gold plated indexes © Alpina
These ultra-sporty models have a glass-fiber 36mm diameter case body and lugs whose back feature an engraving which remains in stainless steel. These timepieces have bold aesthetics, such as the PVD coated stainless steel bracelet. Easily readable by day or by day, the round black dials distinguish themselves with the addition of the black bezel marked by silver or rose gold plated indexes. The Arabic numerals, both hands and indexes are equipped with a luminous treatment.
Protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, this timepiece is water resistant up to 60 meters and is perfect for women looking for a balance between technology and sports. This Comtesse Horological Smartwatch embodies the Swiss Alpine spirit.
- This feature sends you a notification whenever an email or calls are received from your contact numbers.
- Activity Tracking
- It keeps track of your daily steps, calories burned, and total distance.
- Sleep Monitoring
- It tracks your sleep pattern and provides details on your sleep.
- Always On-Time & Date
- The Horological Smartwatch picks up the time from your smartphone and displays the new time automatically.
- Sleep Cycle Alarm
- Smart sleep alarm can be activated to help you to wake up at the best appropriate time in your sleep cycle.
- Get-Active Alerts
- This customizable alert reminds you to move your body.
- Dynamic Coaching
- Receive suggestions, advice, and information catered specifically based on your activity and sleep goals.
- Cloud back-up and restore
- Recovers all of your data, even if you lose your watch or phone. Your data is always on-the-go!
- Worldtimer 24 time zones
- Keep track of your hometown’s time while on the go by simply entering your city into the app.