Patek Philippe Between Haute Horlogerie and Rare Handcrafts
Last June, the brand presented its exhibition devoted to (pocket) watches and clocks related to métiers d’Art
The "Rare Handcrafts 2021-2021" exhibition, which was held a few days ago in Geneva (Switzerland), allowed Patek Philippe to show the extent of its know-how.
As a company with widely recognized skills, Patek Philippe demonstrates its expertise through various art forms, such as marquetry, gemsetting, guilloching, enamelling and engraving.
This exhibition was an opportunity to present six new models:
- Ref. 6002R-001 Sky Moon Tourbillon Haut Artisanat
- Ref. 5304/301R-001 Minute Repeater with a retrograde perpetual calendar
- Ref. 5374G-001 Minute Repeater with a perpetual calendar
- Ref. 7040/250G-001 Rare Handcrafts Minute Repeater for ladies
- Ref. 5738/51G-001 Golden Ellipse Haut Artisanat
- Ref. 7118/1450G Nautilus Haute Joaillerie
Patek Philippe enjoys outstanding renown and rare prestige, due to the constancy with which the Manufacture has applied its philosophy of excellence ever since it was founded.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >