LONGINES A happy winner
Last October, we offered a LONGINES watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus contest of October 2021 is:
- Mme Karen D., from Petit-Lancy, Switzerland
She won the LONGINES Longines Master Collection, worth CHF 1950.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the 3 questions of the contest:
- What is the classic dial of The Longines Master Collection?
- Silvered with barleycorn guillochage
- What is the case material of The Longines Master Collection watch on offer this month?
- Stainless steel
- Which anniversary is Longines celebrating in 2022?
- 190 years
Based in St. Imier since 1832, Longines has a long tradition in watchmaking, characterised by the elegance of its watches. Using expertise gained as the company has evolved, Longines has gradually forged ties with the world of sport, where it demonstrates its excellence in precision timekeeping. Today, Longines is the oldest brand still in business, unchanged, in the international registers held by the World Intellectual Property Organization...Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >