Raymond Weil A happy winner
Last June we offered a Raymond Weil watch.
Here is the lucky winner!
The lucky winner of the WorldTempus-Raymond Weil contest of June 2020 is:
- Mr Chris Talbot, from Cambs, United Kingdom
He won the Raymond Weil Toccata watch worth CHF 1020.
Congratulations! The winner will be contacted by e-mail. If we do not receive a reply within 7 days we will draw another winner.
Below, the answers to the 3 questions of the contest:
- What does the name of RAYMOND WEIL’S RW1212 in house calibre refer to?
- The postal code of RAYMOND WEIL'S headquarters in Switzerland
- What pattern is featured on the centre of RAYMOND WEIL’S Maestro Blues dial?
- A wave pattern
- In what year was the RAYMOND WEIL brand founded?
At the time of the Brand’s creation in 1976, Raymond Weil wanted to bring luxury Swiss watchmaking within the reach of a wider public. This visionary approach, always dear to the three generations, has enabled the Brand to develop internationally, within the space of only a few decades.Find out more >
All the news >
Contact brand >
All the watches >